Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Return to the Trailer Park

As if I don't have enough on my plate already, I decided it was time to resurrect Buffalo's Trailer Park, the blog where I have fun reviewing the latest movies in my own, totally Southern voice. You may remember I had the blog going back around 2009 or so, then I went through a series of health setbacks and it, like many other projects, fell by the wayside. Well, fellow babies, I'm back and I promise I will try not to steer you wrong.

Please let me know if you agree, disagree or have no darn opinion at all! E-mail me at michaelbuffalosmith@gmail.com

See you at the movies!
Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Survivors

Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash never hit the big screen in my area, but Cleopatra has released a prett...