Monday, January 20, 2020

Doolittle


 
   
  Just when you thought they couldn’t botch up a movie worse than CATS, we get the reboot of Dr. Doolittle. My belief id, if you are going to reboot a movie, it should be BETTER than the original. Sorry, Charlie. The original was a fun film. This one single handedly sours the career of the Iron Man, Robert Downey, Jr, placing him in a film that is filled with just plain stupid jokes and a ton of CGI talking animals. I can truly not find a single redeeming quality here. Some folks will say, “Well, it was made for the children.” To that I say, most kids I know are far too intelligent to find this movie funny. Worst movie in years. Downey needs to stick with the Avengers. 
Zero Stars.

-Michael Buffalo Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Survivors

Street Survivors: The True Story of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Plane Crash never hit the big screen in my area, but Cleopatra has released a prett...